Love at first sight at the Farm

Go down

Love at first sight at the Farm

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Can you pick June~Bug out of her Litter?

Last edited by ourfurkids on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Love at first sight at the Farm

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:17 pm

Here is our little girl.

Here is her Mommy

Last edited by ourfurkids on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:20 pm

flower Hi, June Bug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:24 pm

Here are some pics of Faith with her New sister...
Can you already feel the love?

June~Bug loves her Brothers and Sisters .
The black one mixes into the background

Our June girl enjoyed her small lunch

It was so cute after we put her collar and name tag on for the first time she wobbled trying to walk with the weight. then of course came the scratching as if she was saying take this thing off me..LOL
We also found out she was the last of the litter born, and that she is very attached to momma she still gets some milk from the mom the others don't but June just isn't ready to give up momma yet Hope she will be ready on the 4th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:35 pm

Lisa they are all adorable. What is Mom's name? She seems to have quite the personality.

June Bug, Welcome to the Fast Friends group. We will all be sharing in your adventures!!

Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Jackie,
I am not sure what the momma"s name is. She is supposed to get back in shape and head back to the races when all the puppiesare weined. She was soo sweet and she really enjoyed playing with the toys and her pups. She is even a kisser.
Boy what a momma belly she has though I think it is gonna take a lot of work to get her back into shape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Well here's hoping that someone is waiting on a list to give this beautiful momma her forever home when she is done racing.

Can not wait to hear the next installment of the "June-Bug" Story.

Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:14 pm

The puppies are so cute!!!

I didn't know that the broods raced again after having a litter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Jimmy this is the broods first litter and it is an OOPS litter that noone really knows about so her owner is trying to get her back out there...I really don't think it is happening. What makes it sad is that she is real young and I am told a star runner. I kinda hope he just forgets about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:44 pm

She is so cute! Welcome to the group June Bug. I can't wait to see all the pics and hear all the stories. She should love it at your house Lisa.
Too bad about the Momma, I really hope she gets a good home someday. Makes your appreciate those brood mamma's even more.
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Momma's name is Val. She's not actually a brood. She's a racer who got mixed up with the wrong crowd at the racing kennel and got herself pregnant. You know how teenagers can be. Wink

Val will be 2 years old July 1st. And she's as bad as her puppies. She chewed on my foot and licked my armpit yesterday. affraid

There was talk of momma returning to racing, but after seeing that big 'ol momma belly I don't really think that'll be happening. And, don't worry... someone's already claimed her if the owner does decide not to try to run her again. Very Happy

~Lisa~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:29 am

WOO HOO!!!!!

Val is a beauty and deserves a forever spoiling home just like the puppers!!

Thanks so very much for sharing the details Lisa, we live for the "Happily ever after" endings on this list, and by the way, Welcome to the FFGR group.

Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:45 am

Thank you Lisa,

Your right about Val she is alot like her puppies...Little ankle biters that they are (already) LOL Faith is still talking about how the little black one in the red collar kept getting away from the pack to become an escape artist, and how the others were content as long as they were niping at her shoe laces. They are all so sweet.
By the way Faith wants to bring home one of the boys too. affraid ..I must have been out of my mind when I thought about it for a second>>>The answer was NOPE I am NOT even that crazy Razz
I can't wait to bring my little girl home. I am putting starting her baby album today...wanted to document everything while it is still fresh. So excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:40 am

Thanks so much for keeping us posted! This is so much fun! The photos are so cute! And I'm hoping mama is going to find her forever home too.
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:35 pm

June Bug is so cute-am sure she'll be a loved, spoiled addition to the pack! Thanks for sharing your journey with us-the photos are wonderful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:11 pm

June Bug is so adorable. I'm sure you will have many fun times to add to her albumn. Hope her mom will get a good home after all she deserves a forever home when she stops racing.
Donna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:22 am

redtigerjazz wrote:Momma's name is Val. She's not actually a brood. She's a racer who got mixed up with the wrong crowd at the racing kennel and got herself pregnant. You know how teenagers can be. Wink

Val will be 2 years old July 1st. And she's as bad as her puppies. She chewed on my foot and licked my armpit yesterday. affraid

There was talk of momma returning to racing, but after seeing that big 'ol momma belly I don't really think that'll be happening. And, don't worry... someone's already claimed her if the owner does decide not to try to run her again. Very Happy

~Lisa~

So guess who may need a home after all. I just found out today. Very Happy

Oh... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMA GIRLIE!!!

~Lisa~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:04 am

Happy Birthday to Momma Dog Val!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Happy Birthday Val.....Hope you get a special present for this one!!!

Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down