The Greyt Puppy Pickup

Go down

The Greyt Puppy Pickup

Post by Greys4Us on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Well, Lisa is ready to pick up June Bug on Saturday. Do you think she is excited? She even did a window for Doug Boy!

Inquiring minds want to know Lisa! Keep us posted!
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Greyt Puppy Pickup

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:49 pm

Thank you Hettie for posting the pictures I tried so hard to get them up earlier it was a flop. LOL I did add a greyt big yellow balloon to Doug Boys window . Can't wait to transfer him to you and then onto his forever home, Plus I will be excited that you are the first one in the group to meet ( the mascot of ) our Land Shark adventure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:01 am

Lisa I love it!!!

Hope the trip is smooth and June-bug, Doug Boy and humans have a smooth trip.

Pictures of the adventure are required homework, LOL

Jackie Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:35 am

Lisa-looks great-Safe travels for all-humans and fur kids alike!
Definitely need to post pictures of your adventures!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:38 am

Lisa, have a real good time. Can't wait for pics!!!!!!!!

Love your windows!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:47 am

That is so cute! It looks great Lisa! Can't wait for more pics.
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Lisa,

It was greyt to meet you and Junebug. I love the van.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Hey All,
I know you are so anxious to see some pics so I will see if I can post them tomorrow, Hopefully Hettie and Lisa will share some pics they took of my day too. Picking up my new Fur Baby was so much fun. I was to excited to sleep and so now I am paying the Price. June~Bug is so lovable and she is always looking for attention when she gets it she gives lots of kisses. She is a TRUE Diva/Princess demanding attention just for the extra love. When I first met her and got her into the van she just wanted to sleep and snuggle, I thought GEEZE how wrong of a name is Land Shark....I am now correcting that thought! June lovesto Naw on everything and when you don't give her what she wants she goes onto her back and growls this cute little growl that makes me laugh then she shows all of her Shark/sharp teeth shaking as she growls. affraid .kinda scary for how small and young she is 9She doesn't intimidate me>)>>At least not yet. LOL Just an hour ago I found our 4ft throw rug dragged out onto the deck some 10 ft from where we keep it., desk chair leg nawed on and one of the bigger dogs muzzle a little worse for wear.
(Go ahead Jimmy start laughing) lol! On the up side our little "angel" follows us arround, knows her name and cries and shakes to go potty . She is even using Pee pads..So far no accidents. I will post pics when not so tired and hope to see Lisa , Gens and Hetties pics of the day too. OHHH Yeah, Doug Boy is safely in Hetties home being readied for his 4ever home. What a dream this 9 yr old Back male is. So sweet I just loved spending 3 hours with him.
Gen and Michael I was so glad you had the chance to join us at the track and Kennel Sister in Law Paula and I had a blast. We will have to do it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Yay! Of course we are all excited for pictures, she sounds adorable! And Doug-Boy sounds like a sweetie too.
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Lisa, I promise I will laugh with you!!!!! I showed Terri the pictures of June Bug this morning, and she just fell head over heels in love with her.

Doug Boy also sounds terrific; you just can't go wrong with the older hounds, I'm convinced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down