Growing up with a bad rep....

Go down

Growing up with a bad rep....

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 pm

June Bug has been here a little over three weeks of course she has been part of our hearts since the moment she was born. I must admit I haven't had any Major issues, the towels are still in the cupboard( still no need to wrap the furn. with them) the carpets are still in place(with no tears or holes) blankets are still in great condition,(and we all still have our hair, POKE POKE Jimmy). The house that is another story in itself..each morning and before we go to bed we are picking up toys everywhere including socks shirts shorts and stuffed animal, balls and sqeakers galore.The bed nests( I mean several of them) need to be folded and put into a pile so that June can start all over again. She loves to snuggle at night and sleep where ever I may be(with my earlobe gentely be sucked on and slobbered over(EEWWW) ..She is our little shadow. She is walking on the leash and stops when I do she is even learning to sit when I stop. She sits and lays down now for treats on command(almost all the time) she even drops things when you tell her too.(well most of the time)
She is such a little lady and she will have none of eating alone and it has to be in as tall of a dish as the others have(even though she can barely see the food inside the dish) and she MUST be with her brothers and sisters too.
BOO BOOs have already happened with the others nipping gentley to give warnings (a scab on the ear is seen if you look closley muzzles are our best friends)( we really don't scold the others because we know June Bug has to learn from the pack what is expected.) She whines like the baby she is to be picked up when scolded by the others and then she starts giving us kisses to thank us for the quick save.. She loves to sing as LOUD as she can getting the rest joining in. She is MUCH bigger and I will post new pictures soon. I just thought I would give an update on how wonderful June Bug is and how lucky a pack family we are. I feel so sorry for the name Land Shark because it isn't her yet at all. She is such a good puppy...Puppy being the ultimate word. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Growing up with a bad rep....

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:41 pm

That's AWESOME! Thank you for sharing all about June Bug because I really enjoyed your post!

I'm looking forward to seeing more pics!

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:49 am

Awww she sounds so sweet. I can't wait to see more pics!
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:33 pm

We can't wait to see more pictures. She sounds like great fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down