The never ending adventures of June~Bug

Go down

The never ending adventures of June~Bug

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Hey everyone, I thought I would update you on our puppy. June bug has been such a blast, she is SOOO sweet, up until this morning(Friday) we have had no real "Land Shark" issues. Friday morning though we woke up to a very very quiet house. Around 6:30 our home is normally buzzing with howls and whines. So when we got up at 6 and heard nothing we got concerned, as we got out of bed the first thing Michael stepped on was a dog dish upside down water soaked into the carpet, followed by a trail of clothes, then two wii remotes, a hall covered in not 1 but 3 rolls of torn-shredded Toilet paper, then a pair of glasses. Which happened to be my new ones, not only were my $300 glasses chewed on but the one lense had a hole in the center in a shape of a triangle, then onto the blocked off living room where she proceded to chew on the forbidden coffe table.
June was put to sleep the night before in her crate but she quietly broke out and caused havic very Quietly while we all slept, even the other 5 hounds didn't whine or make a peep.

Ok I must admit when we finally found her she was under the kitchen table sleeping with Ting Ting as though she did nothing wrong, I couldn't even scold her because we didn't catch her in the act. SIGH I cried over my glasses while June gave reasuring kisses that all was well. Faith and Michael said that was her way of saying she was sorry....HUMP not so sure about that but she did get cuddled for her adventures.
Going to try to post some pictures but I don't have any of the crime scene I was to upset to take pictures during the process of clean up.

Back to top Go down

Re: The never ending adventures of June~Bug

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:30 pm

1st smiles

diva in the making

Ge getting stuck play with me

All in a days work

can I have some

am I lookinging Greyhoundish?

sisters are great and sometimes I try to share.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:07 pm

She certainly is a cutie! And it looks like she knows it to! sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Oh how sweet-she looks wonderful Lisa and it would appear her older siblings like her too.... Thanks for keeping us posted on her progress...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:50 am

Lisa,

I can share that feeling of wanting to cry..... I guess maybe 2 weeks ago, Cathi and Lily ( the "kids" beagle) got my sunglasses out of my purse that was sitting on the edge of the desk in the familyroom......When we found them the lenses were out of the prescription sunglasses, and one earpiece was "modified". The case was completely trashed.....now this happened in the middle of the day and only took 3 minutes. I put the bag down and walked out to the garage to get something, came back to the crime scene and all of the sudden two dogs high tailing it for the crates with tails tucked. Like you we could not scold them as we did not catch them in the act but they sure were guilty looking.

Hang in there, we love the growing up stories of June Bug!!

Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greys4Us on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:28 am

Lisa,

Thank you so much for the posting the awesome photos. I have to admit that, although I can imagine how frustrating it must have been to witness such destruction, I had to stifle my laughter as it was such a HUGE amount of work she did while you were sleeping! And you described it so well!

Please keep updating us about June Bug's puppy adventures. I so enjoy it!
Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:09 am

Lisa,

Thank you for sharing more pictures of June Bug! She is SO CUTE & is growing fast! I am sorry that your glasses got destroyed in June Bug's nighttime adventure.

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Lisa,

Me and my co-workers couldn't stop laughing at June Bug's adventure. She looks so different then the last pictures. It is truly amazing how fast they grow. Keep us posted!

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:17 am

Lisa,
Your story had me laughing out loud although I know it is very frustrating for you. She is so adorable (and growing so quickly!), I am sure it is hard to stay mad at her for long.
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi Lisa!

What an absolute cutie! I completely understand the frustration, but hopefully you too are chucking at her antics as she continues to learn and grow. I know it is hard to laugh at the destruction of glasses though. Raider destroyed my husband's as well after he first came to our house!

Debby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum