June Bug Photo Update!

Go down

June Bug Photo Update!

Post by Greys4Us on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Lisa sent me these nice photos of June Bug to post. She has had problems trying to post photos on the forum. But these are cute and they will give you an update on how much June Bug has grown!

Greys4Us

Number of posts : 2206
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.greytdogs.org

Back to top Go down

Re: June Bug Photo Update!

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:25 am

Thank you Hettie for posting the pics of our 6 month old June~Bug. She is just all legs right now and it is so funny to watch her manoover around small spaces tripping over her large paws and long skinny limbs.
June is such a bundle of energy and is non stop in finding her way in and out of trouble. She Loves both sisters and her 3 brothers are always looking out for her. The pack is always correcting her behavior but she seems to forget quickly, and they have to re-growl until she gets the picture.
Her favorite pass time is digging holes in the sand box or in the poo pen , then again she also tries to dig her bed, the sofa and the carpet or anything else she thinks she might be able too.
Her coat is still soft , but she is loosing a lot of that baby fur and her adult coat is coming in nicely with the white almost covered in tiny black ticking. You can't tell by the pics but she is almost as tall as Jeanee and we can tell by her large paws and long legs that she is gonna keep growing. She eats like a horse right now ...always hungry our growing girl. LOL
Thanks again Hettie for posting these pictures of our Lan Shark! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:58 am

OMG!!

June Bug is just too cute. I love the picture with the muzzle. She has that "What, I did not do it" look on her face....

Thanks for sharing them, they are just so precious.

Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:14 pm

She is Too cute-I agree with Jackie,she looks like she wants to say,'Hey, I didn't do it!" Am so glad that her pack is helping her learn; I figured they would... Doc has helped Wolf here too-I think that's just how they operate... lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:08 pm

June Bug is a Cute Bug!!!!! Love the pics!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:01 am

GREAT PICTURES!! Like a Star @ heaven

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:59 pm

She is so adorable. Thanks for sharing the pics!
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:59 pm

Oh, I am just in love with June Bug. She is quite the cute little lady. What a great dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum