June Bug and her First snow

Go down

June Bug and her First snow

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:40 am

June Bug is very energetic and her best friend/sister is Primrose. Junebug leaped out into the snow that was falling never giving me the chance to get her warm fleece coat on her she was just as wiggly as a toddler would be . She dug her nose into the snow shaken her head and leaping at the falling snow flakes...Mean while as she is leaping prim our blue girl is pouncing on her gently nipping on her and together rolling around. Badal our wonderful foster is quiet indoors but seeing his little buddy June having so much fun he couldnt be outdone so off he went in his borrowed fleece chasing June and Primrose through the yard and the snow. Once panting and tired I let them in and Badal and Prim snuggled together June on the other hand decided to trail dripping snow through the kitchen and low and behold got onto her hind legs at the refrigerator door used her nose on the ice maker and pushed the flip ice cubes pounded down onto her and she started running with those of cours with the noise all seven greys started to go after the ice and slipping around...poor Badal got under Fargo and got nipped hard He is ok but the play was rough and Badal now has a scab on his neck from the adventure....But June and all stopped playing as soon as he whimpered and they all even Fargo gathered around him...June bug hasn't left his side these last three days...
Now the snow has fallen again everyone will have muzzles on all day today just incase we get another of Junes bright icy ideas.

Back to top Go down

Re: June Bug and her First snow

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:45 pm

Lisa,

I'm sure there is always something cute, funny, or adventurous going on at your house with all of your greys! I'm glad June Bug is having fun in the snow & I'm glad that Badal is doing OK after getting nipped. Poor fella.

Thanks for sharing this story! I could just imagine it happening as I read along! I love you

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:18 pm

That's a great story-glad Badal's okay... Guess June just brings out the inner puppy in them all... lol.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down